Program Impact On Moms
The Mother-Daughter Relationship
- 96% of moms achieved their goals for attending our programs (most common goals were to “have fun with my daughter” and “strengthen our relationship”)
- 92% reported feeling a stronger bond with daughter (even those that already had one before)
- 93% felt they left with tools for helping their daughter through adolescence
As “STEM” Mentors after Build Bridges!
- 100% of participating moms said our program gave them tools for being a “STEM” mentor for their daughter
As “Money” Mentors after Make It Count!
- 100% of moms said our program lay the foundation for familial conversations about money
- 100% of moms said the program sparked a new interest/enthusiasm for their daughters in entrepreneurship
Helping Daughters Become Changemakers after Stand Together!
- 72.22% felt their daughters were more confident about speaking up about things that matter to them
- 83.33% felt their daughters were more confident in their own ability to make change in the world
- 77.78% felt their daughters were more interested in civic engagement
- 100% felt more equipped to help their daughters realize the power of their own voices and express their opinions and ideas
Unexpected Positive Impact
- While not an explicit goal of our programs, 75% of participating moms felt their OWN leadership skills improved
Program Impact on Girls
On the Mother-Daughter Relationship
- 98% of girls achieved their goals for attending our programs (most common goal was “have fun with my mom”)
- 93% of girls reported feeling a stronger bond with mom (even those that already had one before)
On Leadership and Confidence
- 82% reported feeling more confident to face difficult situations in adolescence (e.g. gossiping, bullying)
- 76% left feeling they had more tools to be a leader among their friends
On STEM after Build Bridges!
- 100% of participating girls reported that our program “made science and engineering fun”
On Money and Entrepreneurship after Make It Count!
- 100% of participating girls reported that our program “made money and business fun”
On Making Change and Civic Engagement after Stand Together!
- 94.74% felt "more confident speaking up about issues that matter to [them]"
- 89.47% they were "more likely to act in [their] community to bring about change on issues that matter to [them]"
- 94.44% increased their "interest/enthusiasm in civic engagement"